Here’s a Summary of the “Front-End” and “Back-End” positions: (6 developer positions are still available.)
Excellent Salary and Benefits Package – We Value Our Team – This is a Full-Time Position Available Immediately at our Offices in West Los Angeles, CA, on the border of Santa Monica (Now AKA “Silicone Beach”). Koss Financial Corp. Is A Well-Funded Private Company in Business Since 1971 (In the Same Location). We Are Seeking To Hire At Least Six More Developers To Join Our Team. If You Are Able to Follow Directions; and Are Creative, Detail-Oriented, Experienced, And Have A Pleasant Disposition, Please Read-On:
Compensation – What We’ll Provide:
• A Rewarding Team Atmosphere
• Appreciation of Your Expertise and Talent
• Excellent Salary and Benefits
• New Computer (You’ll like it, I promise.)
• New Office Chair
• Your Choice of Smart Phone (HTC Thunderbolt? Motorola Bionic? iPhone 5?)
• Your Choice of Snacks/Drinks in Your New Office Fridge.
Our Company: Koss Financial Corp. is a well-established and highly respected privately held Investment and Development Company. We have been in business in the same location in West Los Angeles for decades and are looking to expand our online presence with several new concepts. Some of our staff has been with us since the ’80s, and ’90s. We are a professional company with strong ties to the community, and an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. We are results oriented and we reward people who display excellence in their contributions. We are an organization member of the Drupal Association. We continue to support “Meet-Ups” and “Code Camps” for Developers. Some keywords that describe our company and people include: competent, diverse, established, expert, fun, organized, professional, respected, and responsible.
About Us – what we’ve got:
• Main offices that have been in the same location in West Los Angeles, 90025, for over 40 years (stable)
• An open and positive work environment, team-members that work in a collaborative “group setting” (we have fun)
• New equipment (i7s w/ 26” dual-WUXGA monitors at every desk), lot’s of white-board space, Post-its, comfortable chairs, high ceilings, big windows (the good stuff)
• A growing company: Our online team just moved-into new creative space 3 doors down the street from our main building, and if that weren’t enough, we have also just taken over the offices next-door and are in the process of creating even more “amazing” work space.
There is a High Probability that You Are a Good Fit for Our Team if You Are/Have:
• Can easily create both simple and complex page layouts;
• Experience creating dynamic pages from just a few PSDs;
• Good communication skills -written AND verbal; and are “Detail” and “Result” Oriented;
• Easy to work with, fun, reliable;
• Love love love working with all aspects of “Front-End/UI/UX” development;
To Apply Please Provide the following:
• Your résumé (link preferred)
• 2+ “live” projects you created, or 5+ “live” projects that you “helped” create (links required)
If You Like, You May Also Include:
• A link to your website;
• Your public profile (link) on a networking site or other forum; and/or
• A brief paragraph about yourself; your favorite movie, band, or vacation spot or whatever else you want to share.
Additional Important Information:
• You Have To Be Able To Legally Work In United States. -No Sponsorship;
• You Must Be Local. – The position is “in-house” in West Los Angeles;
• No “Outsourcing”. – (That’s what “in-house” means.)
• This is NOT a “telecommuting” job – we’ve got awesome space, so lets use it;
• Email only – Please, Do Not Call.
• No “Recruiters/Head Hunters/Placement Companies” – (Please.)
• If you know someone who might be a good fit, please tell them about us – help us, and help them. :) :) :)