Drupal Developer Skills 2012
Does learning to develop for Drupal feel hard? Does the sound of building your own modules both scare & excite you? Fear no more!
This session will dive into specifics of what skills, technologies, and tools Web Developers need to know so as not to fall behind or feel obsolete when dealing with Drupal.
NOTE: This is not a session teaching you how to code a module – other sessions & videos are available for that training.
With this session you will walk away feeling focused about what you need to know, what tools to use, and where everything is! Come see what’s left to learn to become a Drupal Pro.
Covered in this session:
- What parts of Drupal do I really need to know? What parts are easy or hard?
- What skills & tools do I need to be competitive today? How can I generate repeat business?
- What modules, software, and tools should I be using? How should I be using my tools?
- What skills should I have? What should my resume not be missing?
- What skills do Drupal designers have? How do I work with or within a team?
- Drupal developer tips
- How and where do I keep learning Drupal?